ADA Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Online
ADA Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : The Aeronautical Development Agency under Department of Defence Research and Development of India’s Ministry of Defence was established at Bangalore, in 1984 to oversee the development of the nation’s Light Combat Aircraft programme. It has developed HAL Tejas and is developing HAL AMCA, HAL TEDBF and DRDO Ghatak.
ADA Recruitment 2021 Details :
ADA is schedule to hire Project Engineer for Bachelor’s Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for ADA Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : ADA(Aeronautical Development Agency)
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 70,000/Month|
|Last date||26 July 2021|
ADA Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Project Engineer – 1 :
At least First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant fields or equivalent from a recognized University. Min. of 2 years’ experience.
Project Engineer – 2 :
- At least First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant fields or equivalent from a recognized University. Min. of 4 years’ experience.
Project Engineer – 3:
- At least First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant fields or equivalent from a recognized University. Min. of 8 years’ experience.
ADA Mega Recruitment/Age Limit:
- Project Engineer-1 : 35 Yrs.
- Project Engineer-2 : 45 Yrs.
- Project Engineer-3 : 55 Yrs.
- Project Engineer-1 : 46 Posts
- Project Engineer-2 : 17 Posts
- Project Engineer-3 : 5 Posts
- Project Engineer-1 : Rs.50,000/-
- Project Engineer-2 : Rs.60,000/-
- Project Engineer-3 : Rs.70,000/-
ADA Recruitment /Selection Process :
- The candidates, shortlisted after preliminary online interview, will be advised to appear for a final personal interview to be conducted as per rules at the venue and date, which will be intimated through the call letter.
- The final selection of candidates will be purely on the basis of merit of marks scored by a candidate in the final personal interview only. The candidates must score a minimum of 70% marks (i.e. 70 out of 100) for all Unreserved Vacancies and 60% marks (i.e. 60 out of 100) for all Reserved Vacancies in the Final Personal Interview for consideration for selection.
- Candidates will initially be short listed as per one or more of the above mentioned methods for a Preliminary Online Interview of short duration (10 – 15 minutes). Based upon the performance in the Preliminary Online Interview, candidates will be shortlisted for the Final Personal Interview.
Registration Link for ADA Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in ADA Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here