Amazon Freshers Recruitment Drive | Any Graduate | Central Ops Support Executive | Apply Now
Amazon Freshers Recruitment Drive – About the Company : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Amazon Freshers Recruitment Drive Details :
Amazon is schedule to hire Central Ops Support Executive for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : Amazon
Job Role : Ops Support Executive
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0-1 Years
Education : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
Amazon Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- 0-1 years of experience in an any role, preferably Operations.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Able to work on weekends
- Should be fluent in English and Hindi
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Remotely monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via out bound call, emails and by coordination with field executives
- Liaise between field executives/sellers and various internal and external agencies for efficient and timely execution of operations
- Train and direct sellers for execution and adherence of norms and practices
- Devise and deploy SOP’s, analyse data, and propose features and processes, which focus on improving the Seller experience
- Willing to work on weekends
Registration Link for Amazon Virtual Recruitment Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Amazon Mega Off Campus Drive 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here