Ameriprise Freshers Recruitment 2021 | Process Trainee | Graduate | Apply Now
Ameriprise Freshers Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Ameriprise Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details :
Ameriprise is schedule to hire Process Trainee for Any Graduate. The detailed eligibility and application process for Ameriprise Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company : Ameriprise
Job Role : Process Trainee
Experience : Freshers
Location : Gurugram, Haryana, India
Education : Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
Ameriprise Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Work location Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Analysts will be expected to identify potential irregularities/ red flags while maintaining agreed service levels and commitments.
- Maintain reporting and other process documentation for Business Continuity purposes.
Ameriprise Virtual Off Campus Drive 2021/Responsibilities :
- Responsible to complete the required tasks within the pre-defined SLAs, maintaining required quality parameters. Help identify efficiencies through innovation using Lean.
- Supporting supervision functions of client-facing documents, communications, and investment products to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide support to Registered Principals and Supervision leaders in conducting supervision by providing 1st level analysis of documents and processes, data aggregation, reporting, and similar activities.
- Manage multiple and changing priorities, expectations and concerns while working closely with business partners in a focused and responsive manner.
Registration Link for Ameriprise Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Ameriprise Mega Off Campus Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here