Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2021 | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech | Apply Online
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : In working, a robotics and artificial intelligence company. At heart, a creative hub of free and innovative thought and action. At Asteria Aerospace, one of the best aerospace companies in Bangalore, we develop high quality UAV-based solutions and products to translate aerial view data into actionable intelligence. We have been re-imagining technology through our entire stack of hardware, software and analytics products and solutions. Consistent curiosity and innovation push our team to create highly customized end-to-end solutions – each one of them designed, developed, tested and innovated in-house. In creating deeply customizable solutions, we ensure enterprises save time and streamline internal processes, making workflows effective and collaborative.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2021 Details :
Asteria Aerospace is schedule to hire Testing Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BSc Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company: Asteria Aerospace Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.asteria.co.in
Positions: Integration & Testing Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Asteria Aerospace Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Other applicable engineering field.
Asteria Aerospace Campus Drive/Desired Skills and Characteristics:
• Complete understanding of the system.
• Knowledge of RC aircraft/UAV/Multirotor dynamics, control & flight operations.
• Able to diagnose problems.
• Find solutions to issues and fix them.
• Repair/maintenance/resolve issues on prompt time.
• Documentation for system testing & other repairing works.
• Experience on design/construction / assembly of UAV.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment/Job Description:
As an Integration & Testing Engineer/pilot, you will lead the efforts of field testing of Asteria’s Unmanned Aerial System products & will provide all system support. Your role & responsibilities will be integration, testing, and validation of all R&D/new product development. Your other role will be to develop flight test plans, prepare remotely controlled aircraft for flight, conduct flight tests of the aircraft as the test pilot, and support other field-testing efforts as required. You will also lead flight activities for client demonstrations. You will work closely with other product development engineers on the team to take Asteria’s products through field tests and client demonstrations.
- Integration, testing, and validation for R&D/new product development.
- Manage development & production flight test operations with emphasis on safety & quality control.
- Coordinate with another engineering team on integration of complementary technologies.
- Flight test & evaluation of prototypes & final production units.
- Work to resolve customer issues.
- Support customer demonstrations supervise & evaluate the performance of the production process (quality control, etc.).
- Assist in product documentation & manual development.
- Expert knowledge of UAV configuration, performance evaluation, payload integration, autopilot tuning & repair.
- Knowledge of UAS hardware, software & sensors.
- Experience with carbon fiber, fiberglass, 3D printers & component fabrication.
- Needs to have hands-on experience with UAV system assembly process.
- Assist in the development of end-user training documents.
- Provide training and field support to end-users of the UAS products.
Registration Link for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Asteria Aerospace Recruitment Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here