Dell Off Campus Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/Post-Graduate – 2019 batch | Apply Online
Dell Off Campus Recruitment 2021 – About the Company: Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies.
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our Information Technology (IT) Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions.
Dell Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
Dell is schedule to hire Software-Engineering Information-Technology Software-Engineer Engineering for Graduate/Post-Graduate 2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Dell Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name :- Dell
Job Position:- Software Engineer-IT (I5)
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Family:- Software-Engineering Information-Technology Software-Engineer Engineering
Job ID:- R105334
Dell Mega Off Campus Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have Graduate/Post-Graduate in Engineering.
- Percentage: Marks 60% and above (SSLC/PUC/Degree)
- Age Limit: D.O.B 1997 & Above
- Year of Passing: 2019
Dell Recruitment 2021 /Other Requirements:
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- SCRUM Master certification a plus
- Experience in .Net Core and Pivotal Cloud would be an added advantage
Dell Off Campus Drive/Key Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements and derive solutions
- Develop software code to meet business requirements
- Review technical artifacts to meet industry standards
- Ability to dissect the structure of complex UI page and UI Theme’s.
- Ability to develop Responsive web development & Adaptive Design when it’s needed using Twitter Bootstrap & Components.
- Create POC’s for reusable Web Components, migrate/refactor existing to latest UI technology.
- Ensuring performance, scalability and optimization of complex web applications
- Experience and understanding of SEO best practices
- IT experience of 0-1 years
Dell Off Campus Drive /Technical Requirements:
- Knowledge in C# and Python with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Knowledge with .NET Framework, .NET Core fundamentals
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and deployment is preferable
- Knowledge of designing and implementing reusable components in C#, Razor, KnockOut and Angular would be useful
- Knowledge in code versioning tools TFS, GIT, etc.
- Knowledge in Database design principles, query tuning in SQL Server 2016/2017/2019
- Dell offers highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Registration Link for Dell Off Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Dell Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here