HAL Recruitment 2022 | Across India | Any Degree | Apply Now
HAL Recruitment 2022 – About the Company : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company, headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Established on 23 December 1940, HAL is one of the oldest and largest aerospace and defence manufacturers in the world today. HAL began aircraft manufacturing as early as 1942 with licensed production of Harlow PC-5, Curtiss P-36 Hawk and Vultee A-31 Vengeance for the Indian Air Force. HAL currently have 11 dedicated Research and development (R&D) centers and 21 manufacturing divisions under 4 production units spread across India. HAL is managed by a Board of Directors appointed by the President of India through the Ministry of Defence Government of India. HAL is currently involved in designing and manufacturing of fighter jets, helicopters, jet engine and marine gas turbine engine, avionics, software development, spare supply, overhauling and upgrading of Indian military aircraft.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Details :
HAL is schedule to hire Design Trainees/Management Trainees for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for HAL Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name: HAL
Job Role: Design Trainees/Management Trainees
Location: PAN India
Education: B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MSW/MA/BL/CA/PG Degree
Age Limit: 28 years
Salary: INR 40,000 – 1,40,000 PM
Training period: 1 Year
Last Date: 2-March-2022
HAL Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Design Trainee/ Management Trainee(Technical)
- A Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes/ Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country, in the Disciplines/ eligible Branches of Engineering.
Management Trainee – Human Resources:
- Regular/ Full-time Bachelor Degree with 2 years regular/ full-time PG Degree/ PG Diploma / MBA/ MSW/ MA (3+2 years after 10+2) with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Management / Organizational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
Management Trainee – Legal:
- Regular/ Full-time Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Regular / Fulltime Bachelor degree with full-time Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3)
Management Trainee – Finance:
- Regular/ Full-time Bachelor Degree (10+2+3) with a pass in the final examination of CA / ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- AERONAUTICAL 2
- ELECTRONICS 15
- MECHANICAL 21
Management Trainee (Technical):
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 4
- ELECTRICAL 4
- ELECTRONICS 4
- MECHANICAL 8
- PRODUCTION 2
Management Trainee (IMM) :
- ELECTRICAL 2
- MECHANICAL 2
- PRODUCTION 1
Management Trainee :
- CIVIL 5
- HUMAN RESOURCE 5
- LEGAL 5
- FINANCE 5
Application Fees :
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/ Internal candidates
Registration Link for HAL Mega Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in HAL Mega Off Campus 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here