IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 | Junior Assistant | Bachelor Degree | Apply Now
IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad (abbreviated IIT (ISM),Dhanbad) is a public technical and research university located in Dhanbad, India. It has main campus of 218 acres in Sardar Patel Nagar area of Dhanbad and recently Jharkhand Cabinet approved 226.98 acres of land in Nirsa for its second campus, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad administration has plans to open more than 29 academic centers in this upcoming campus in Nirsa, Dhanbad. It is an Institute of National Importance. IIT (ISM) has 18 academic departments covering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences and Management programs. It was formerly known as Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad before its conversion into an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 Details :
IIT ISM Dhanbad is schedule to hire Junior Assistant for Bachelor’s Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for IIT ISM Dhanbad Off campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad
Job Role : Junior Assistant
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Total Vacancies : 73
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Level 3
Job Location : Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
Last Date : 31 August 2021
IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
A candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks. Proficiency in the use of variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Power-point. Having typing speed of either 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on computers.
Age Limit : 30 Years
Total Vacancies: 73 Posts
- UR – 25 Posts
- SC – 11 Posts
- ST – 06 Posts
- OBC – NCL – 21 Posts
- EWS – 10 Posts
Salary: Level 3
IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment/Selection Process :
Part-A: Screening Test (Qualifying nature):
- The candidates eligible on the basis of their educational qualification and age will be called to appear in the Screening Test (objective type) – 100 marks – for shortlisting the candidates for Main Examination.
- On the basis of performance of the candidates in the screening test, 10 times of the total number of vacancies (i.e. 730) shall be shortlisted for next round of selection process. If the number of reserved category candidates in the shortlisted candidates list are not adequate (i.e. approximately 10 times the number of vacancies for the respective category), the cut-off marks for such reserved category/categories may be lowered below the cut-off for UR category, subject to obtaining the minimum qualifying marks.
Part-B: Trade Test (qualifying nature) :
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of screening test will be called to appear in the Trade Test comprising of Typing speed and skill test on Computer. In the typing speed test, the candidates will be given a matter for typing and they will be required to reproduce the same on the computers.
Part-C: Main Examination :
- Step I: Written Test – 80 marks, Step II: Computer Proficiency Test (MS-Word, Excel & Power Point) – 20 marks, Total – 100 marks.
- The candidates after appearing in the Trade Test will be called to appear in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test. The answer sheets of candidates qualified in the Trade Test will only be evaluated. Final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
IIT ISM Dhanbad Mega Recruitment/Application Fees : Rs.500/
Registration Link for IIT ISM Dhanbad Mega Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in IIT ISM Dhanbad Mega off Campus Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here