Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | SSC Officer | Any Degree | Apply Online
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Details :
Indian Navy is schedule to hire SSC Officer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA. The detailed eligibility and application process for Indian Navy Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
- Company Name : Indian Navy
- Job Role: SSC Officer-IT
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: As per govt norms
- Total Vacancies : 45
- Job Location : Across India
- Application Last Date : 16 July 2021
Indian Navy Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg. / IT. M.Sc (Computer / IT). MCA. M.Tech (Computer Science / IT)
Age Limit :
Born Between(Both Dates inclusive) 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002
Join Indian Navy Mega Recruitment/Selection Process :
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- For candidates who have completed MCA and M.Sc marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. In all other cases, marks obtained by candidates in all semesters till fifth semester will be considered. Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of the completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks.
- Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy. Candidates having Naval/Army/Air Wing ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting.
Registration Link for Indian Navy Mega Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Indian Navy Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
For More Details: Click here
Registration Link : Click here