Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/Technician Apprentice/COPA | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI | Apply Now
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : Mumbai Port Trust is also known as Bombay Port Trust located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Bombay Port Trust came into existence in the year of 1873. The port is primarily functioning for bulk cargo for Maharashtra navy. It has three docks namely Prince Dock, Victoria Dock, and Indira Dock. It has overall 63 births across all three docks.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Details :
Mumbai Port Trust is schedule to hire Graduate/Technician Apprentice/COPA for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI . The detailed eligibility and application process for Mumbai Port Trust Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Mumbai Port Trust
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentice/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|Last Date||27 August 2021|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) :
- A candidate should have Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized University.
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) :
- A candidate should have Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA) :
- A candidate should have Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. COPA Trade Certificate
issued by National Council of Vocational Training.
Age Limit: 14-18 years
Post-Wise Vacancies :
- Graduate Apprentice Mechanical: 2 posts
- Graduate Apprentice Electrical: 3 posts
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical: 3 posts
- Technician Apprentice Electrical: 3 posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA): 30 post
Stipend Details :
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering): Rs.9000/-
- Technician apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering): Rs.8000/-
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA): Rs.7700/-
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment/Selection Process :
- The selection of Graduate/Technician Apprentices will be on merit which is based on percentage of total marks obtained by the candidates in the examination of all semester.
- In the merit list for selection of COPA Trade Apprentices preference will be given to the candidates possessing the higher qualification in addition to minimum educational qualification. The preferences in the merit list shall be in the descending order of higher qualification i.e. Post Graduate, Graduate, 3 Years Diploma and 12th Passed.
- The merit list for COPA Trade Apprentice will be prepared based on the percentage of total marks obtained in both semesters of COPA ITI Trade Exam by Candidates.
Registration Link for Mumbai Port Trust Mega Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Mumbai Port Trust Mega Off Campus Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link (Graduate/Technician Apprentice) : Click here
Registration Link(COPA) : Click here
Office of ATC, Bhandar Bhavan,
3rd floor, N. V. Nakhwa Marg,
Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010