National Instruments Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech | Apply Now
National Instruments Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : NI, formerly National Instruments Corporation, is an American multinational company with international operation. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, it is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control and machine vision.
National Instruments Recruitment 2021 Details :
National Instruments is schedule to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech. The detailed eligibility and application process for National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company : National Instruments
Job Role : Software Engineer 1
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0-2 Years
Education : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
National Instruments Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication
- Persistently drive tasks to successful completion
- Effectively interact and communicate with team members
- Effectively work in a diverse, multi-cultural group development environment
- Familiar with text-based programming languages, preferably Python or C/C++
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues, and proposing reasonable solutions
National Instruments Recruitment 2021/Job Details :
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed installer features
- Designing and developing .msi and packages using WIX and ORCA tools, internal tools, and using Make language
- Designing and developing Linux packages
- Coming up with installer test design, test plan, and test cases for NI product releases
- Spend a percentage of time in supporting customer issues pertaining to the product that you have worked on and that has been released to the customers
- Work in an Agile team environment to prioritize work items and leverage resources to deliver features in a release on time.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and researching technology trends in installer infrastructure development and utilizing them appropriately
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
Registration Link for National Instruments Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in National Instruments Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here