NTPC Recruitment 2021 | Executive/Senior Executive | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/PG/Ph.D | Apply Online
NTPC Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : NTPC Limited, formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian government-owned electric utility company. It engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and is under the ownership of Ministry of Power , Government of India. The headquarters of the company is situated at New Delhi. NTPC’s core business is the generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in INDIA. The company also undertakes consultancy and turnkey project contracts that involve engineering, project management, construction management, and operation and management of power plants.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Details :
NTPC is schedule to hire Executive/Senior Executive for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/PG/Ph.D Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for NTPC Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : NTPC
Job Role : Executive/Senior Executive
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/PG/Ph.D
Total Vacancies : 22
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs.71,000/-
Job Location : Across India
Staring Application Date : 23 July 2021
Last Date : 06 August 2021
NTPC Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Executive (Commercial) :
- Degree in Engineering (in any discipline) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution and Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ MBA or equivalent. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in Commercial function. Candidates with experience of Power Sector, Renewable Energy sector will be preferred.
Executive (Consultancy) for O&M :
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical or Power Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in O&M of Coal based Thermal Power Plant (500 MW and above).
Executive (Consultancy) for Engineering :
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in engineering of Thermal Power plants.
Executive (Consultancy) for Project Monitoring :
- B.E./B.Tech (in any discipline) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Candidates having Diploma in Project Management/MBA shall have an added advantage. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in Project Management/ Planning & Systems is required. It is desired that the applicant must be well conversant with Project Management tools such as Primavera/MS Projects etc.
Executive (Business Analyst) :
- Masters in Business Analytics/Business Administration with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/institution. Additionally candidates having CA/lCWA/B.E./B.Tech. as qualification would be preferred. Minimum 5 years of post-qualification executive experience is mandatory. Experience in the power/ energy sector in a Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Private company/ Consultancy firm of repute would be preferred.
Executive (Clean Technologies):
- Degree in Engineering/Technology in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/institution. Candidates with M. Tech/Ph.D in the energy domain will be preferred. Min. 5 years of post-qualification executive experience in a Govt./Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute, out of which atleast 3 years experience should be in relevant area.
Senior Executive (Solar):
- Degree in Engineering (in any discipline) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Candidates with M. Tech. degree will be preferred. Candidates with hands on experience with engineering and solar related software, good oral/verbal communication and proficiency in foreign language would be preferred. 10 years post qualification executive experience out of which at least 4 years should be in Solar Power sector.
Sr. Executive (Company Secretary):
- Member of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India). Minimum 20 years of experience in Company Secretarial Compliances in Govt./Public/Private Company of repute.
Sr. Executive (Corporate Communication) :
- Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Communication/ Advertising & Communication Management/ Public Relations/ Mass Communication/ Journalism from recognized University/ Institution. Minimum 20 years of post-qualification executive experience in relevant area in a Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute.
- Executive – 35 – 40 years
- Senior Executive – 56 years
Total Vacancies :
- Executive (Commercial) – 14 Posts
- Executive (Consultancy) – 3 Posts
- Executive (Business Analyst) – 1 Post
- Senior Executive (Solar) – 1 Post
- Senior Executive (Company Secretary) – 1 Post
- Senior Executive (Corporate Communication) – 1 Post
- Executive (Clean Technologies) – 1 Post
NTPC Recruitment/Selection Process :
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their experience profile for personal interview.
Application Fees: Rs.300/-
Registration Link for NTPC Mega Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in NTPC Mega off Campus Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here