OpenText Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Now
OpenText Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 – About the Company : As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. Our growing team is mapping the future of Information Management, and we continue to make new discoveries that expand its boundaries. Join us and be part of a winning team, where the opportunities for your career are limitless. From its innovative start as a research project by University of Waterloo professors in 1991, OpenText has grown into a global company with offices in more than 35 countries. Our high- performance culture has forged our growth and is an excellent fit for people looking to push themselves to learn and do more.
OpenText Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 Details :
Opentext is schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for Graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Opentext Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : OpenText
Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Laat Date : ASAP
Opentext Mega Off Campus Eligibility Criteria :
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX, and Application administration skills in a TCP/IP network environment.
- Experience working with relational DBMS (PostgreSQL/Postgres, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Familiarity with configuration and management of web/application servers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.).
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, Web Services, LDAP configuration, and RDBMS concepts
Opentext Mega Campus Drive/Responsibilities :
- Participate and contribute to Project execution phases
- Participate in the day to day administration of the systems, including Incident & Problem Management
- Participate in planning and execution of new implementations, upgrades, and patching activities (Cloud or OnPrem via Upgrade factory)
- Participate in the advanced configuration of CS software components, in line with project and customer time scales
- To coordinate project delivery through multiple teams that may include 3rd party suppliers, partners, and client resources
- Actively contribute to automating provisioning, patching, and upgrade activities where possible to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Understand requirements, conduct detailed design, determine the level of effort, plan work breakdown structures and implementation approach
- Prepare, maintain and submit activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures.
- Actively use and contribute to the project management standards and quality checks used within OpenText Cloud Services.
Registration Link for Opentext Off Campus Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Opentext Off Campus Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here