Renault Nissan Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 4.2 LPA | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Renault Nissan Recruitment 2022 – About the Company : Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is a captive automotive technology and business centre supporting Renault & Nissan globally. Established in 2007, it is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. RNTBCI was bestowed with the ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification in 2020.
RNTBCI contributes to Technology requirements with dedicated teams for Product Engineering: Vehicle and Components, Chassis, Power train, Embedded Software, Electrical and Electronic, Customer Performance, CAE and Test; Process Engineering: BIW, Trims, Stamping, Power train; Research & Advanced Engineering: System Development, Battery Research, Social Research and Creative Lab. RNTBCI has After-Sales Engineering, in-house Styling and Test Capabilities for Multi-media/ EE Systems, Test Tracks, Test Chambers and partnership with various test agencies. RNTBCI also contributes to Business requirements in areas of Information Systems & Information Technology (IS/IT); Alliance Purchase Organisation (APO) ; Alliance Costing Organization(ACO) and Global Shared Services (Finance, HR, GTC). As RNTBCI is serving both Renault and Nissan many of the Alliance practices are embodied in our way of working.
Renault Nissan Recruitment 2022 Details :
Renault Nissan is schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : Renault Nissan
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher
Education : B.E/B.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
Renault Nissan Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have bachelor’s degree
- Year of passing – 2022
- Min – 70% aggregate in UG
- No standing backlogs
- 3 years bond
Skills Required :
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
Renault Nissan Recruitment Drive 2022/Responsibilities :
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security, performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
Registration Link for Renault Nissan Mega Recruitment Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Renault Nissan Mega Off Campus Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here