Repco Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager/ Assistant Manager | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Any Degree | Apply Online
Repco Bank Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank is one of the government undertaking banking industry. Repco Bank is the cooperative Bank established in 1969 to satisfy the financial needs of Burma and Sri Lanka region. After that, it provides its banking services to Andra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala. Apart from Repco bank, Its also has various Finance industry viz Repco Home Finance, Repco Micro Finance, and Repco Foundation.
Repco Bank Recruitment 2021 Details :
Repco Bank is schedule to hire Manager/ Assistant Manager for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Repco Bank Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
- Company Name : Repco Bank
- Job Role: Manager/ Assistant Manager / Assistant Manager IT
- Experience: 2+ years
- Salary: Level 1 to 2
- Job Location : Tamil Nadu
- Total Vacancies : 10
- Last Date : 12 July 2021
Repco Bank Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Manager (Chartered Accountant):
- A candidate should have Graduation from a recognized University and must be a “Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants” Candidate should have minimum of 2 years work experience in reputed organization after completion of Chartered Accountancy.
- A candidate should have Graduate in Law from a recognized university and a member of Bar council of concerned state. Preference will be given to candidates who have done PG in Law. Candidates should Possess Minimum five years of Institutional or bar experience.
Assistant Manager (Legal) :
A candidate should haveGraduate in Law from a recognized university and a member of Bar council of concerned state. Preference will be given to candidates who have done PG in Law. Candidate should Possess Three years experience of practice at BAR (or) Two years experience of practice at BAR and one year experience of working in legal department of any Commercial Bank/Co-operative Bank or financial institutions.
Assistant Manager IT (Hardware):
A candidate should have B.E / B.TECH with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university. Certification in Server and Network administration will be an added advantage. Minimum of 2 Years Work Experience in below areas preferably in banking and financial sectors.
Assistant Manager IT (Software):
A candidate should have B.E / B.TECH /M.C.A with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university. Minimum of 2 years as Software Developer / Database Administrator.
Repco Bank Mega Recruitment/Post-Wise Vacancies:
- Manager (CA) -01 Post
- Manager (Legal) -02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal) -02 Posts
- Assistant Manager IT (Hardware) -02 Posts
- Assistant Manager IT (Software) -03 Posts
- Manager (CA) – 40 years
- Manager (Legal) – 40 years
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 30 years
- Assistant Manager IT (Hardware) – 30 years
- Assistant Manager IT (Software) – 30 years
Repco Bank Recruitment /Selection Procedure:
- The selection will be based on shortlisting /written exam and interview as applicable to the above mentioned posts. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- Committee constituted by the bank will decide the parameters for selection and thereafter adequate number of candidates as decided by the bank will be shortlisted for interview.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. Selection will be made on the
basis of performance in the process.
Application Fees: Rs.708/-
Mode of Payment: Bank Pay Order or Demand Draft issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at “Chennai” and should be drawn in favor of “Repco Bank Recruitment Cell”.
Registration Link for Repco Bank Mega Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Repco Bank Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here
The General Manager (Admin),
Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449,
No:33, North Usman Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017