SBI CBO Mega Recruitment 2021 | Circle Based Officer | 1226 Posts | Any Degree | Apply Now
SBI CBO Mega Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list. SBI, the largest Indian Bank with 1/4th market share, serves over 45 crore customers through its vast network of over 22,000 branches, 62617 ATMs/ADWMs, 71,968 BC outlets, with an undeterred focus on innovation, and customer centricity, which stems from the core values of the Bank – Service, Transparency, Ethics, Politeness and Sustainability.
SBI CBO Mega Recruitment 2021 Details :
SBI is schedule to hire Circle Based Officer for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for SBI Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
|Job Role||Circle Based Officer|
|Total Vacancies||1226 Posts|
|Application Last Date||29 December 2021|
SBI Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 01.12.2021 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
- For General – 21 to 30 years
SBI CBO Regular Vacancy:
- Ahmedabad – 300 Posts
- Bengaluru – 250 Posts
- Bhopal – 150 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 50 Posts
- Chennai – 250 Posts
- Jaipur – 100 Posts
SBI CBO Backlog Vacancy :
- Ahmedabad – 54 Posts
- Bengaluru – 28 Posts
- Bhopal – 12 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 02 Posts
- Chennai – 26 Posts
- Jaipur – 04 Posts
SBI CBO Recruitment/Selection Process :
- The selection process consists of Online Written Test, Screening and Interview. Online Written Test: Online written test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||30 minutes|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 minutes|
|General Awareness/ Economy||30||30||30 minutes|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 minutes|
- Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil
- General/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.750/-
Registration Link for SBI Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in SBI Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here