SBI Recruitment 2021 | Specialist Officers | Any Degree | Apply Now
SBI Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial service statutory body. SBI is a government corporation statutory body. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and Maharashtra. It is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It has over 24000 branches in India. SBI was 50th most trusted brand in India as per the Brand Trust Report 2013.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Details :
SBI is schedule to hire Specialist Officers for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for SBI Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
|Job Role||Relationship Manager / Customer Relationship Executive/Investment Officer/Central Research Team|
|Salary||Rs. 02-28 lakhs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 October 2021|
SBI Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Relationship Manager :
- Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution Post-qualification experience of minimum 3 Years.
Relationship Manager (Team Lead) :
- Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution. Post qualification experience of minimum 8 years.
Customer Relationship Executive :
- Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution
Investment Officer :
- Graduates / Post Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution. Mandatory: Certification by NISM/CWM Preferred: CA/CFP (As on 01/08/2021) Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience as an investment advisor/counsellor/part of product team in Wealth Management organisation.
Central Research Team (Product Lead) :
- MBA/PGDM from recognised College/University or CA/CFA. Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Equity Research/Products experience in Wealth Management / AMC (Mutual Funds) / Banks
Central research Team (Support) :
- Graduate/Post Graduate in – Commerce/Finance/Economics/Management/Mathematics/ Statistics from Government recognized University or Institution. Candidate should have post qualification experience of minimum 3 years work experience
- Relationship Manager – 23 to 35 years
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 28 to 40 years
- Customer Relationship Executive – 20 to 35 years
- Investment Officer – 28 to 40 years
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) – 30 to 45 years
- Central research Team (Support) – 25 to 35 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- Relationship Manager – 314 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 20 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executive – 217 Posts
- Investment Officer – 12 Posts
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) – 2 Posts
- Central research Team (Support) – 2 Posts
- Relationship Manager – Rs. 6-15 lakhs
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – Rs. 10-28 lakhs
- Customer Relationship Executive – Rs. 2-3 lakhs
- Investment Officer – Rs. 12-18 lakhs
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) – Rs. 25-45 lakhs
- Central research Team (Support) – Rs. 7-10 lakhs
SBI SO Recruitment 2021/Selection Process :
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks.
Application Fees :
- For General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee
Registration Link for SBI Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in SBI Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here