TCS Recruitment Drive 2021 | Associate System Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | Apply Now
TCS Recruitment Drive 2021 – About the Company: Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational technology company that specializes in information technology services and consulting, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS Recruitment Drive 2021 Details :
TCS India schedule to hire Freshers for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2020 & 2021 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 November 2021|
|Test Date||Announced Soon|
TCS Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible
- Year of Passing: 2020 and 2021
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process
The test consists of following sections that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Coding section-45 mins
Important Dates :
- Registration End Date: 15 November 2021
- Test Date: Announced Soon
- Interview Date: will be announced soon
Registration Link for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in TCS Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Step 1: Log on to NextStep Portal
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
Registration Link : Click Here