UPSC Mega Recruitment 2021 | Data Processing Assistant/ Private Secretary | Diploma/Any Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
UPSC Mega Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : The Civil Services Examination is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to higher Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service.
UPSC Mega Recruitment 2021 Details :
UPSC is schedule to hire Data Processing Assistant/ Private Secretary for Diploma/Any Degree/Master Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for UPSC Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
|Job Role||Data Processing Assistant/ Private Secretary/Senior Grade of Indian Information Service/Junior Time Scale/Youth Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Diploma/Any Degree/ Master Degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 October 2021|
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
Data Processing Assistant:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized University or Institute OR B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 words per minute. Transcription: 40 minutes (English) 55 minutes (Hindi) only on Computers.
Senior Grade of Indian Information Service:
- Degree of a recognized University or Institute; Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institution; or Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute; Candidates must have studied concerned Indian language upto 10th Class.
Junior Time Scale (JTS):
- Degree of a recognized University. Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University OR Degree of a recognized University. EXPERIENCE: Two years’ experience in organizing programmes relating to youth work or youth welfare including National Cadet Corps or National Service Scheme or National Service Volunteers Scheme or sports or cultural and educational activities including camping (along-with Master’s Degree) OR (ii) Four years’ experience in organizing programmes relating to youth work or youth welfare including National Cadet Corps or National Service Scheme or National Service Volunteers Scheme or sports or cultural and educational activities including camping (along with Bachelor’s Degree)
Upper Age Limit :
- Data Processing Assistant – 30 years
- Private Secretary – 30 years
- Senior Grade of Indian Information Service – 30 years
- Junior Time Scale (JTS) – 35 years
- Youth Officer – 30 years
Total Vacancies :
- Data Processing Assistant – 01 Post
- Private Secretary – 01 Post
- Senior Grade of Indian Information Service – 20 Posts
- Junior Time Scale – 29 Posts
- Youth Officer – 05 Posts
Salary : Level- 07
UPSC Recruitment 2021/Selection Process :
- The selection process is based on written test/interview.
Registration Link for UPSC Mega Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in UPSC Virtual Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here