Volvo Off Campus Recruitment 2021 | Associate System Verification Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | Apply Online
Volvo Off Campus Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
Volvo is schedule to hire Associate System Verification Engineer for B.E/BTech/M.E/M.Tech. The detailed eligibility and application process for Volvo Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company : Volvo
Job Role : Associate System Verification Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
Volvo Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (BE/B.Tech/M.Tech)
- Deep knowledge in ECU software verification, System testing, verification tools and test environments
- Proficient & knowledge of automotive communication protocols CAN, J1939, UDS etc
- Proficient and Knowledge on Vehicle Architecture, ECUs, ECU Diagnostics.
- Experience in tools / LabView programming / Test Stand or similar tools in automotive ( CANoe, CANalyzer)
- Knowledge on Software / Hardware concepts, Control System & testing
- Hands on experience on HiL test rigs environments.
- Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & on Testing Life Cycle
- Knowledge on GIT, JIRA etc.
- Knowledge on CAPL & Python.
- Excellent spoken and written English
Volvo Virtual Off Campus Drive 2021/Job details :
- Design, develop and maintain software verification deliverables for the system of Interest.
- Analyze SW E2E/Functional Requirements and derive SW test design.
- Develop and maintain SW test specifications based on the derived test design
- Review SW test design and develop SW tests.
- Perform SW test execution according to defined SW test plans and prioritizations by the software verification leader.
- Ability to understand verification plans and requirements.
- Follow the process and guidelines of embedded software verification.
- Assist the Software verification leader in performing verification activities based on project needs.
- Support in technical communication to stake holders regarding questions of requirements & verification.
- Participate in cross functional and regular meetings with Product Platforms and Product Owners/System Owners.
- Actively involve with deliveries like Platform, Requirements, SW Development Teams, machine test feedback, etc.
- Support in communication to internal/external stakeholders (CPMs, Product Owners, SW leads & TnPO )
Volvo Recruitment 2021/Additional Important Requirements :
- Supportive and collaborative attitude
- Experience working with global teams desirable.
- Good knowledge of the applications in automotive industry.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have a pragmatic and generalistic approach to technical solutions.
Registration Link for Volvo Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Volvo Mega Off Campus Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here