Wipro Virtual Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Graduation | Across India | Apply Now
Wipro Virtual Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro Virtual Recruitment 2021 Details :
Wipro is schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for Graduation. The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Roles : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : PAN India
Experience : Freshers
Education : B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS/BA/B.Sc
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS/BA/B.Sc economics Only
- 2021 ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in the Graduation period.
- Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of Graduation.
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of the selection process.
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- 10th, 12th & UG aggregate percentage should be the sum total of marks obtained against the maximum marks in all subjects in all semesters.
- Selective subjects or marks on the marksheet should not be considered to calculate aggregate percentage.
Wipro Recruitment 2021/Job Description :
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
Wipro Mega Recruitment 2021/Stipend :
- 1st year Stipend – 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
- 2nd year Stipend – 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
- 3rd year Stipend – 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
Wipro Virtual Of Campus Drive 2021/Service Agreement :
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
Selection Process/Interview Process :
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Registration Link for Wipro Virtual Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Wipro Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Apply Link