Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer Intern | B.Tech/M.Tech/MS | Apply Online
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 – About the Company : is an American multinational technology company. It manufactures computer Hardware and software. It is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, the U.S.The company has more than 1,48,000+ employees worldwide. Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives. Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) —located in Hyderabad —is the largest IT operations center outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Microsoft is schedule to hire Software Engineer Intern for B.Tech/M.Tech/MS. The detailed eligibility and application process for Microsoft Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Microsoft
- Job Role : Software Engineer Intern
- Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida
- Experience : Freshers
- Education : B.Tech/M.Tech/MS
- Last Date : ASAP
Microsoft Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks, and help needed within the project team.
- Consider customer’s perspectives and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
Microsoft Mega Off Campus Recruitment/Job details :
- Planning : Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Design : Creating simple, flexible, and comprehensive designs
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Implementation : Writing quality code at the source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Registration Link for Microsoft Off Campus Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Microsoft Virtual Off Campus Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here