North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Act Apprentice | 1664 Posts | Apply Now
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : The North Central Railway (abbreviated NCR) is one of the 18 railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central. It is headquartered at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: Allahabad division, Jhansi division, Agra division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Details :
North Central Railway is schedule to hire Act Apprentice for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for North Central Railway Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : North Central Railway
|Job Role||Act Apprentice|
|Last Date||01 September 2021|
North Central Railway Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate must be 10th class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks
- For Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman, & Carpenter – 8th class & ITI/ Trade Certificate.
- ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
- Welder (G&E)
- Armature Winder
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic (DSL)
- Information & Communication Technology System
- Mechanic cum Operator
- Electronics Communication System
- Health Sanitary
- Multimedia and Web Page Designer
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Stenographer (English)
- Stenographer (Hindi)
Age Limit : 15 to 24 years
Age Relaxation :
- 05 Years for SC/ST
- 03 Years OBC
- Physically Handicapped: 10 Years Provided the post is identified as suitable for PWDs
Trade wise Vacancies : Total – 1664 Posts
- Prayagraj Mechanical Department – 364 Posts
- Prayagraj Electrical Department – 339 Posts
- Jhansi Division – 480 Posts
- Work Shop Jhansi – 185 Posts
- Agra Division – 296 Posts
North Central Railway Recruitment/Selection Process for Act Apprentice :
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight age to both Further, for trades where minimum educational criteria is 8th pass + ITI, the merit list will be prepared by taking average of marks scored in 8th and ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship to be done) marks.
- Short listed candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/ certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
Application Fees : Rs. 100/-
Registration Link for North Central Railway Mega Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in North Central Railway Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here